Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Festivals, festivals, festivals. Any self-respecting music fan loves them. Yes, I know that the summer rockfests are a fare distance away yet, but the rumors have started to fly around as is almost always the case around this time of year, especially for the Reading and Leeds Festival 2009

As myself, James and Matt are planning to attend this year, I have been spending quite a bit of time trawling through the many forums, and have come up with a fairly accurate prediction concerning the Headliners. This list will be updated each week, based on solid new information that manages to reach me through the acres of bullshit swirling around out there.






Obviously this is just speculation (I'd like to think relatively well-informed speculation), and the rankings will change each week as explained earlier. Bands like Slipknot and Lostprophets are almost dead certs to be playing, but they are lower down on this list as they are unlikely to headline. Oasis and Blink 182, however, are both very unlikely to appear in any form, especially since one of them is split. Some rumors suggest otherwise, however, so I have included them.

No comments:

Post a Comment